Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Favorite Time is Me Time

If you could choose your favorite time of your day, what would it be ? For me it would be ME TIME. Never ending domestic duties, being a mother and wife required 24/7 hours, it is certainly a full time job that's why I thought it wouldn't be too much if I requested some quiet time by the end of the day to enjoy my own me time, reading my favorite books, take hot warm bath, blog walking, or just starring to the sky. Anybody who says being a mother and full time Hausfrau is easy peasy, they are certainly never experienced being one of them.

Now, the next question is what is your most favorite Me Time ? Ever since I saw Julia Roberts inside this bathtub singing loudly, I know she shared what I like most to do by the end of the day...Would you agree with me if I said that bubble bathing is the best Me Time you could pick and is a soother for your stressful life ?

Every time I travel I always look for a nice bathtub to end my long travelling day, here are some pictures I took of bathtub that I enjoyed once.

Begawan Giri, Bali
@ Amanjiwo, Central Java

villa space, Bali

@ Losari Coffe Plantation and Resort, Central Java

and I can't resist not to post a link of pictures of beautiful bath tub from the net :


So what do you think, how do you cope with your stress ?
What do you do for your Me Time ?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails