Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vintage Bags

I have to be honest with you that I am a little bit obsessed with leather bag. Especially, the vintage one. This obsession is growing stronger ever since I saw the Kelly Vintage on Garance's Blog. Every time I went to a flea market I would search for them passionately and look what I have found. These two vintage travel bag was bought on an elderly charity flea market. The seller (a woman about 70 year old) was hiding these two bags under her table because she thought no one would buy them considering people only prefers roller travel bag now. But as I spotted these treasures, I assured her that I want these two bags more than anything and she sold me for only 3 Euro for both bags. What a good buy !!



Now, when I am walking on the street or waiting in the train station I couldn't help but observing what kind of travel bag people bring on their trip. These two bags below catches my attention...



and I really can't help to reblog all of these beautiful pictures of leather bags and vintage travel bags I found around the net...hope you like them too !!

- vintage suitcase
- brown beauty
- wrinkled bagpack
- I love this green and brown travel bag 
- I've been looking for this sling bag
- Old man bag is a good catch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails