Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baby Blue Weekend

Hi, how are you this weekend ?
I am feeling blue this weekend, a kind of homesick..I just miss my friends back in Jakarta. I miss going out on Saturday night, dining out and just hang out together anywhere we can. I miss chatting with them, talk about nothing just for the sake of emptying my mind. I really miss being with people where I can be myself, not feeling a little bit less than anyone around. I miss being with my best friends where I feel safe and accepted, regardless my flaws. I just miss being at home with them.

As I walked to the city yesterday, I spot these baby blue house around. Baby blue window, baby blue wall..or is it just my eyes...seeing accordingly to what I feel at the moment...baby blue kind of feeling...






"If you are bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning 
with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals."
-Lou Holtz- (via dollyrockergirl)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails