Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kinder Farm

Have you ever seen Charlotte's Web the movie ? Ever since I saw that movie ( I saw it hundreds of times since my son 2 years old, back in Jakarta), I really want to go and see a real farm, just like that movie. Now that we live in Darmstadt, Germany, there are a lot of farm surrounding the area we live in. My son who is very fond of farm animals, has been begging me to go, we are lucky enough to visit one pretty farm here.

My friends, Fauke and Meike, their children, my son and I went to this Kinder und Jungen Farm last week. We went there with bicycles because it is located not to far from our suburbs. I found it so beautiful somehow..and all the important animal farm was there (except cow), so that was the best part for the children. I took several pictures of our trip that I would like to share it with you, hope you like them too.

































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails