Thursday, August 4, 2011

Color Me Happy

It's August. Time to be happy for me. I am turning 34 years old this time, and all I want this year is simply blessing all the gift of life and to open my eyes absorbing the beauty surround me. Memorizing every bit of colors and save it on small compartments inside my head. Each has its own warm feeling. I want to hold on to this happy feeling forever, hold it close to my chest knowing it's a safe harbor to come back to.


"Time is more precious than gold, more precious than diamonds, more precious than oil or any valuable treasures. It is time that we do not have enough of it; it is time that causes the war within our hearts, and so we must spend it wisely. Time can not be packaged, ribboned and left under trees for Christmas morning. Time can't be given. But it can be shared." 
-The gift by Cecilia Ahern-

Like a child..these are what I wish to share with you today;
candies, cookies, balloons, trumpets, and so on. 
I wish you are having a great time in your life too.. and be happy wherever you are..








via dailys

2 comments:

Glory Sunarto said...

Happy birthday ya Fad! Maaf telaaaaaat banget :)
Suka sama foto-fotonya, keren! Colourful!

Fadhlanti Sharief said...

Thank you glory..met puasa juga yaa..skalian..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails