Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kayaking Weekend

It's a freezing summer this year. As I writing this the temp showed 12 C degree outside. I don't know about you, but lately I have been feeling like going to the sea, sailing on a boat or canoeing on the lake or simply swim and dive. Perhaps it's the weather, it might be because this is summer, it means that the sun and water is something that you want to collide into, but the weather these days seemed just too absurd, no sun in July is feeling like autumn already.

Anyway, I remember when I was still studying in Bandung, Indonesia, my cousin used to take me kayaking and canoeing with him and his friends every weekend. We used to go to lake Situ Patenggang or to go kayaking in Citarik stream. I really miss those times, I used to take dozens of pictures of me and my cousin's outdoors activities.




Now, whenever I saw kayak being piled and tight, I remember how we used to pack the kayak on the top of my friends car like these pictures below. I took these pictures beside the lake not so far from where I live. Hmm..how I wished I could go for another kayak trip with my cousin in Bandung again....*wishful thinking.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails