Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Sail Away

Have you ever thought of going somewhere but you don't know where your destination would be ? I have been feeling like that lately...

I remember in 2003, my friends and I went sailing in Bali with a family who sailed from Italy to Indonesia...that was a long journey...around the globe was their destination. I wish I could be like them...they seemed like they don't have the burden to settle down somewhere, just sailed wherever the wind took them...






picnic at a sea..what about it ?

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."  John Pierpont (via hopelesslymg)

"I found that every single successful person I’ve ever spoken to had a turning point and the turning point was where they made a clear, specific, unequivocal decision that they were not going to live like this anymore. Some people make that decision at 15 and some people make it at 50 and most never make it at all."  Brian Tracy (via hopelesslymg)

"Go without a coat when it’s cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it’s all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you’re made of and what you’re capable of. If you’re never tested, you’ll never define your character." 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails