Saturday, January 8, 2011

Die Sonne Scheint

Ah today is one of the rare winter days. It is 13° C and the sun is shining. So what am I going to do today ? Domestic duties comes first, while the sun is out, I will do my laundry and hang them outside after that I plan to visit my favorite garden, Herrengarten, ducks feeding time.



We took these five pictures on early December, the snow wasn't thick yet but the water had turned to ice.




As we experienced -12° C last month, even +13° C like today we still wearing our jacket tightly. My son had ear infection last week, so we have precaution of the wind and cold right now. By the way, I am taking Garance idea seriously ...this year I won't be addicted to facebook and twitter no more, they are out of the 2011 trend. I have to admit it has consumed a lot of my time previous year just to peek on what everybody is doing. I wonder why people don't mind their own business anymore. Sometime I realized that I don't have any lust to write my blog, is that true that it kills people creativity ? But facebook also helps me sharing info about my son development with families in Jakarta...so what about it ?? Oh well..this year...no more excused like that. Let's see how I survive it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails