Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bright and sunny weekend

Hi..it has been a while, I haven't got the time to write..Today is bright and sunny here in Darmstadt so we plan to go barbeque-ing at noon today. In case you don't know..yes, I am back in Darmstadt now, back to the hustle bustle of life...back to all of the activities that I left months ago.

I am trying to make list of the things I am back to here in DA, lets start :
1. Back to my kitchen, small, comforting but never been too tidy. This is where I always feel comfortable cooking anything, preparing meals for my husband and son. Whether the food taste good or not it does not matter, as long as they are edible (*wink).

2. Am back to waking up early, trying to prepare breakfast for us and somehow find myself running to the nearest bakery to buy some fresh croissants at 6.30 in the morning (to early too cook for me - hahaha- beside the croissant are delicious..super !!)

3. Am back taking Omar to his kindergarten at 7.30 am and thinking what I should do next : back to sleep, clean the house or go window shopping at the city (heck my deutsche class will begin next week and it start at 8.15 !!)


4. Am back to shop for groceries in 4 different supermarket (Aldi, Penny Markt, DM and Euro Markt) I Still wonder why I wouldn't just pick one store and buy all the necessities there. (humpfh ).


5. Am back to chasing the bus. The bus in DA is always on time (a-l-w-a-y-s). In case you don't know "punktlich" is the bus drivers middle name here. They never been late. ever. always sharp. not one minute late. And as you might know, I am always been a fashionably late person. That is why..here..I run soooo fast.. to chase the bus..run..you..run..

6. Am back sitting on the same bench. Waiting for my son who is playing on the spielplatz after his class in kindergarten is over while am reading a novel or writing something on my notes.


7. Am back on my ballet shoes. Yess, my ballet shoes is fantastich !! I had it for almost 3 years now and it never fails me. I need it for my long walk here, for keeping up with me whenever I have to chase the bus or chasing Omar who seems like never stop running these days. This shoes feels like it envelopes my feet..so comfortable to wear in.



8. Yes I am back on my running shoes and back to my favorite jogging track !!



9.
10.

I will fill in those number later..as my son is already calling and we are late (again) to our appointment with friends..so may you have a good weekend anywhere you are !! ciao !!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails