Sunday, June 14, 2009

First week @ the kindergarten


My son started his first week in kindergarten last week. I have read lots of story about these important day from mother all around the world about how proud they are with their children on the first day of kindergarten.

This has been my first experience, not to mention in a faraway land too..that morning I was beaming with pride and still couldn't believe that my son is already 3, 5 years old.. ready to go exploring his own world.

It has never occurred to me that my son first day of school would be like this, it was me who is very emotional and has lots of mixed emotions. As other mothers do, I am worried to leave my child without my attendance, anxious of what will he face in his classroom and any other anxiety which I hope that is normal for every mother like me.

However my son took it so well, that he is very happy going to school, play with his new friends even though they speak different language. They get along very well speaking the universal language..which is the children language (laughing, screaming, running, playing..all the things kids do universally).

His first day went out smoothly and his teacher compliment him on being independent, although we all know he has struggle to make himself understood by other children. I am sure he will learn the language very fast and make all the progress like his friends do, after that everything will follows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails