Friday, December 31, 2010

bye bye 2010..

Dear 2011,

Please be gentle with human kind this year, no more natural disaster, we had a lot of that on 2010, thank you very much. Please be kind to us, we really want to enjoy the ride of 2011 and to mark your year as the best year ever.

I promise I will be a better person this year, I will think carefully of plan I would make this year and all of those useless resolutions I throw them away already. This year I won't target anything higher than my expectations, I will just simply go with your flow...but please take me to a better day...




Goodbye 2010, so many memories I held inside my heart...and all those tears I cried, I have no regrest for them. Thank you for giving me one good year, it was not my best year, but I am blessing all the things that had happened to me, I know it would only made me a better person next year. So long 2010, welcome 2011..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails