Monday, September 27, 2010

almost autumn in Vienna..

Hi..
How have you been ? I've been travelling these weeks and may not be updating my blog often. I am surprised and happy to find my blog was added in Little Brown Pen's readers list. Anyway, it has been very cold today..the weather is around 5 - 11 C degree this week, luckily we've got sunshine last week so our trip to Vienna was perfect.


it's almost autumn here in Europe, the leaves are starting to fall down...


I would sit there like this couple here for hours..if I may..dreaming, wondering, reading, chatting with my hubby...whatever suits me fine as long as the view can be as beautiful as this...


This passage of tree is the backyards of this beautiful castle, Schloss Schoenbrunn in Wien. Well I wish I have more time to write about Vienna, but I have to go now...will continue later..have a nice day everyone..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails